Little Country Houses
Daisy’s Den, Poppy’s Pad and DJ's Digs are our three houses located at the end of the small touring campsite within their own fenced areas providing privacy for our guests. The units will comfortably sleep 4 however are perfect for those looking for a romantic escape with a difference. Luxurious hand built micro houses with the added touches to provide you with a truly amazing glamping experience.
The houses have their own private, large wood fired hot-tubs for you to relax in. They all have their own flush toilets and outside hot water shower shack however we do have a dual shower block on site if you would prefer.
We operate a non-smoking policy in the Little Country Houses.
There is no wifi on site but most mobile providers now have good coverage with 4G being available locally.
Children are welcome on site however we do not recommend the houses for children under 5 due to the ladder, hot tub and wood burner. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 will require full supervision by an adult in the houses, particularly around these items and we ask that you are responsible for their safety.
Check in time has been from 3.30 pm - 6.30 pm and check out is at 10.00 am. however due to the covid situation we are now providing a video check in so you can arrive at a later time but will need to manage your hot tub. Our changeover days are generally Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We do offer a 2 night weekend break starting on a Friday however if you wish to check out later than 10.00 am you will need to book the 3 night break.
Dogs – Unfortunately we do not allow dogs in the houses however Longhills Farm Boarding Kennels and Cattery is another element of our business and is on site but a sufficient distance from the houses so as not to intrude. If you wish to bring dogs with you we are happy for them to board in the kennels and this will need to be booked in advance.
What is provided
A pocket sprung double mattress in the sleeping loft to enable you to have a cosy and comfortable night watching the stars from the beautiful aspect window as you drift off to sleep – (base sheet provided)
Double duvet and 4 pillows (without covers)
Electricity socket with USB socket in sleeping loft to ensure your mobiles are fully charged
Comfy double sofa bed for those extra guests – (with base sheet if required)
Micro kitchen with cold and hot water tap to kitchen sink
- 2 ceramic hobs so you can boil a kettle or do some basic cooking
- Fridge with freezer compartment to keep all those essentials chilled and ice at hand for a quick G&T
- Electric heater to keep you warm and toasty
- Flush toilet within house so you don’t have to dash outside in the middle of the night!
- Breakfast bar with stools for those lazy mornings
- Electrical sockets downstairs for any essential plug ins
- Basic cooking pans and utensils so you can cook up a scrumptious supper
- Camping plates, mugs and the ever essential wine glasses
- Your own private wood-fired hot tub for that totally unique relaxing experience
- Water changed between guests in the tubs
- Wood burner with grill and over - amazing cooking experience and great place to chill
- Dining table and chairs for 4 under the covered deck for those alfresco evenings
- Outside hot water shower shack with views to die for
Longhills Farm, Mickleton, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire , Mickleton, GL55 6PS, United Kingdom
Mickleton is easily accessed by car, being located within four miles of the A44 and five miles of the A429 (Fosse Way), which are two of the main roads through the North Cotswolds.